Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Last 72

Time is moving very slowly, lately. I am still wrapping my head around a lot that has happened, and a lot that has not happened. I seem to have started to dive into a little bit of a mental tailspin, which I'm hoping adds to my painting, but you can never guess these things. My body looked oddly shaped this morning, so I tried not to look at it too hard, in the mirror, this morning. I had three bad dreams in a row. I can't keep certain people out of my head. I want so badly to have organized thoughts. I need a whole day to growl and be unbelievably rude to people. I need my sarcasm to seeth. I......I......I......I...........can't stop my fingers from stuttering as I run them across my keyboard.









2 comments:

  1. Six Reasons For Bad Dreams:
    1. Anxiety & Stress
    2. Spicy Foods
    3. Fat Content in Foods
    4. Alcohol
    5. Drugs
    6. Illness

    Any of that sound like the culprit?

    http://www.divinecaroline.com/22201/62493-six-reasons-dreams

    ReplyDelete